From August 10 – 24, 2012, Margo Pellegrino and Sean Dixon traveled from Cape May, NJ to Montauk, NY – working with the Clean Ocean Action team of committee ocean advocates to spread the word about the need for a Clean Ocean Zone!
For photos, specific route maps, and more, click on one of the Tour Days here:
- Day 1 – Cape May to Avalon
- Day 2 – Avalon to Atlantic City
- Day 3 – Atlantic City to Barnegat Light
- Day 4 – Barnegat Light to Point Pleasant Beach
- Day 5 – Point Pleasant Beach to Sandy Hook
- Day 6 – Sandy Hook to Keansburg
- Day 10 – Jamaica Bay to Jones Beach
- Day 11 – Fire Island and Mastic Beach
- Day 12 – Mastic Beach to Hampton Bays
- Day 13 – Hampton Bays
- Day 14 – Hampton Bays to Montauk
- Day 15 – Montauk Point and the Century Ride for the Ocean
Check out the routes they took below (bike route in blue, canoe route in green), or use the drop-down menu above to “zoom” to any of the fifteen tour days for more route specifics, photos, and information!